Libertyville Cross Country Invite
Be at HPHS for the bus by 7:25am!
2021 LHS BILL DORTCH-HARRY CARLSON CROSS-COUNTRY INVITATIONAL
WHAT: Libertyville Bill Dortch-Harry Carlson Cross Country Invitational
WHEN: Saturday, September 18, 2021
WHERE: Adler Park - Libertyville - 1500 N Milwaukee Ave Libertyville, IL
TIME: 9:00 a.m.
Boys: Barrington, Chicago (Jones), Chicago (Taft), Elgin, Highland Park, Lake Forest, Lake Forest Academy, Maine West, New Trier, Niles North, St. Viator, Westlake Christian
Girls: Chicago (Jones), Chicago (Taft), Highland Park, Lake Forest Academy, Lockport Township, Maine West, New Trier, Resurrection, St. Viator, Waukegan, Westlake Christian Academy, Wheeling, Willows Academy
Results will be posted on palatinepack.com
- Each runner will be given a timing chip to attach to their shoe. All chips are to be returned to Palatine Pack at the conclusion of the invitational or you will be charged.
- Spikes may be worn; however, a blacktop roadway will be crossed.
- All races are on our hilly 3.0 mile Adler Park course.
- We are asking all teams to come in uniform as we have no dressing rooms or shower facilities at the park.
- The finish is at the wide end of the chute. Judges will be in charge of the finish and chute.
- Coaches are asked to help keep the course clear and to help keep spectators from crowding around the finish chute. The finish area is surrounded by yellow caution tape, please help keep athletes and spectators from entering this area.
- FLAG DESIGNATIONS:
- A RED FLAG indicates a turn to the left.
- A YELLOW FLAG indicates a turn to the right.
- A BLUE FLAG indicates straight ahead.
Boys Course Record: Gerardo Perez, Lake Zurich – 15:02 - 2008
Girls Course Record: Heather Olson, Warren – 17:59 - 2008
LIBERTYVILLE BILL DORTCH-HARRY CARLSON CROSS-COUNTRY INVITATIONAL
September 18, 2021
ENTRIES DIVISIONS DISTANCE START TIME AWARDS
Unlimited Frosh/Soph Girls 3.0 miles 9:00 a.m.
Unlimited Frosh/Soph Boys 3.0 miles 9:30 a.m.
12 girls Varsity Girls 3.0 miles 10:00 a.m.
12 boys Varsity Boys 3.0 miles 10:30 a.m.
Unlimited Open - Girls 3.0 miles 11:00 a.m.
Unlimited Open - Boys 3.0 miles 11:30 a.m.
Unlimited Girls (Grade School) 2.0 miles 12:00 p.m.
Unlimited Boys (Grade School) 2.0 miles 12:20 p.m.